Downtown Chaska is home to service centers and offices for several levels of government and government agencies.
This new facility is an ideal location for your wedding or large special event. The event center opens up with glass doors to Firemen’s park with a covered patio area leading to many gorgeous park gardens and amenities.
• Scenic views provide perfect backdrops for spectacular photos
• Warm, inviting reception area with 30 foot brick fi replace
• Comfortable, spacious seating for 300
• Bridal area with full amenities for your wedding party
• Wood dance floor and premium sound system
• Flower gardens and outdoor patio with furniture
• Reception Hall social area
• Catering kitchen/bar area
The Chaska Library is a branch of the Carver County Library System located in downtown Chaska. The public library provides resources such as books (print and electronic), DVDs and audio-books for all ages. Other library services include free public computers, Wi-Fi access and a variety of programs and classes.
Monday – Thursday, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Friday, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
A newly developed park to serve generations to come! Check out the many stunning views of the Chaska clayhole. Spend a peaceful moment sitting and enjoying the beautiful colors in the flower gardens throughout the park. Enjoy watching your children play and run through the interactive water fountains. We have something for everyone!Many beautiful gathering places throughout Firemen’s Park for all special events.
• Chaska Fire Department Honor columns
• Chaska history rest areas
• Outstanding performance stage for band concerts
• Conveniently located just south of Highway 212 West
• Complimentary accessible parking
• Easy access to historic downtown amenities
• Full-service restaurant and bar/lounge area
• Trail head kiosk to accommodate bikers and walkers
• Clayhole Swimming beach
• Canoe, paddleboard and bicycle rentals
• Multiple picnic areas to enjoy
• Concession area with various refreshments
• Amazing new playgrounds